Middle and High School students are invited to come and hang out with us. We provide a safe place for students to ask questions about their faith and explore the fullness of life in Jesus Christ.
Our youth meet:
- Wednesday evenings 6:15 pm to 7:15 pm beginning September 5th. Meet in Erich’s office.
- Sunday School 10:15 am to 10:45 am beginning September 9th. Meet in Erich’s office.
- Sunday Evening Youth Events
- August 26th – Dinner & Movie Night. Meet at 6 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- October 21st – Angst Movie Screening in the Fellowship Hall. Appropriate for children ages 10 and up to see.
Did you know that suicide is up 168%? Or that most of our children are struggling with anxiety? Join us for a free screening of ANGST, a film about anxiety, truth, & hope.